Wednesday , June 26 2019
Home / argentina / Garrin's neighbor, who was hospitalized for leptospirosis, died

Garrin's neighbor, who was hospitalized for leptospirosis, died



In the late hours of this Tuesday, Pablo Mediavilla, a 26-year-old Garin youngster, was hospitalized in serious condition for more than 15 days with a picture of leptospirosis, a rodent-borne disease. Initially, it was said that Pablo could be infected with hantavirus, but eventually this picture excluded the study he had done.

Pablo was seriously hospitalized almost two weeks ago at Buenos Aires, Muñiz Hospital, and finally according to the media Pilar and DiarioOn Tuesday, January 29, in the case of leptospirosis, which was identified on Jan. 20, died after the first instance of the possibility that the boy was infected with a hantavirus, the fact was evaluated after learning from the results of studies at the Malbrán Institute.

On January 16th, his case was published when he was distributed by various means that a young man who worked at the FV factory in Villa Rosa was admitted to a private Fatima clinic with a similar symptom as a hantavirus. , the disease is also transmitted by the rodents.

He was later transferred to Muñiz Hospital at the request of his family, who accompanied the boy during his hospitalization days, and after several days with a reserved prognosis, and in a serious state, the young man lost his life in the last few hours.


Source link