Wednesday , December 12 2018
Home / argentina / Huawei: a Chinese giant that has already outstripped Apple and is now Samsung – 07/12/2018

Huawei: a Chinese giant that has already outstripped Apple and is now Samsung – 07/12/2018



Huawei was born almost from nothing. It was in 1987 and Ren Zhengfeien, with the right $ 5,600 founded a company in the fishing town of Shenzhen thirty years later It's one of the giants of world telephony.

Today, Huawei is an important network provider, but also one of the leading smartphone manufacturers. Recently, an American American apple has managed to take second place in the world market, just behind Samsun.

Parts of the global smartphone market by manufacturer. / AFP

Parts of the global smartphone market by manufacturer. / AFP

Huawei's full name is "Huawei Jíshu Gōngsī". The word "huawei" in Chinese has romantic meanings: "wonderful success" or "gorgeous act".

At the beginning I was licensed as a telecom operator. Today, it communicates with a third of the world's population. The first thing Zhengfeien did was run the cell phone model. He has not stopped since then. One mobile phone after another, always with revolutionary technological innovations.

Huawei Mate 10 Pro was chosen as the best mobile phone in 2017 by Forbes magazine (AP).

Huawei Mate 10 Pro was chosen as the best mobile phone in 2017 by Forbes magazine (AP).

In the beginning, it occupied the markets small rural areas and lost cities. But the Chinese government has seen that the momentum of this society can be irresistible, and the company supported in different areas. Their services have been contracted for the construction and development of national infrastructures. The trampoline I needed to fly.

She became famous and began to make juicy contracts with companies like IBM, Vodafone, Telefonica, T-Mobile, Orange and British Telecom.

Today, Huawei is the third largest smartphone manufacturer in the world, with three business groups: Carrier, Consumer and Enterprise, who estimate they will add this year revenues of more than $ 100 billion.

Huawei is the fourth global company and the only Chinese company in 50th place to invest the most in research and development (REUTERS).

Huawei is the fourth global company and the only Chinese company in 50th place to invest the most in research and development (REUTERS).

Huawei is the fourth largest company in the world and the only Chinese company in the 50th place to invest the most in research and development. This is the key to the brand: Continuing innovation.

That brought her a record in a country like China: It was the first company in this country to sell more than 100 million mobile phones per year.

But the essence of Huawei is how it is formed inside. His Managing Director changes every six months, to prove that the company bases its success on collective leadership. And that is clear Your employees are the owner of the companyRen Zhenfei founder has only 1.4% of shares (with this package only) is the 150th richest person in China) and the remaining 98.6% is split between theirs 80,000 employees

Huawei's full name is "Huáwei Jíshu Gōngsī". The word "huawei" in Chinese has romantic meanings: "glorious success" or "spectacular act" (REUTERS).

Huawei's full name is "Huáwei Jíshu Gōngsī". The word "huawei" in Chinese has romantic meanings: "glorious success" or "spectacular act" (REUTERS).

And the results are in sight: Huawei Mate 10 Pro was chosen as the best mobile phone in 2017, magazine Forbes, With a heart that distinguishes: the Kirin 970 processor, owned exclusively by the company, the first artificial intelligence chip. What does it mean? The mobile phone learns what we do and adapts its operating mode to allow for more efficient battery consumption to recognize the images.

According to TI'm an economist, Huawei is the most important company in the world of telecommunications and for external consultants Interbrand O Millward Brown Optimor Yippee one of the most valuable brands in the world.

According to The Economist, Huawei is the most important company in the world of telecommunications (AP).

According to The Economist, Huawei is the most important company in the world of telecommunications (AP).

Huawei came to Argentina in 2003 an initial investment of $ 20 million and 200 jobs. Since then, his market share has been in the crescendo.

Chinese society is always looking forward. For them, 4G has already passed a works with 5G connectivityWe always try to stay one step ahead of others.


Source link