, with her partner, three children and her dogs. On Friday night, the cries of horror of his eldest daughter, who played with his brothers in the courtyard of his house, announced that something serious had happened. His dog Simon was bruised with snake yarra, in the protection and protection of children.
Valeria saw that her pet began showing signs of poisoning in the snout, but was informed that in the province, antibodies against creeping poison are not accessible to the animals. According to the Los Andes newspaper, it's because there are only a few doses reserved for people.
, as a way to ask for help. The solidarity of the community, which was driven by the law of Simon, did not last long. "I was a lot of people who helped me make my little thing good," Valeria wrote.
Environmental Secretary and Land Planning Mendozy Humberto Mingorance was notified and intervened to help the dog. Valeria said, "He told me to get a dose of an antibody, unfortunately I managed to get him twelve hours after the attack, so I have to wait and see my Simon continue."
There are many people who have been absorbed in the heroic act of this pet and those who are alert to the claims that Valeria has on her Facebook on the health of her dog. "My dog is very strong, so I know he will get into the future," the woman said in one of the heartfelt publications.