Angelina Jolie (43) and Brad Pitt (54) were the final Dream Hollywood couple. But after more than a decade of relationship, all "Brangelina" fans on September 15, 2016 without breath. These two actors announced their official separation and four days later Oscar winner was divorced. Firstly, she received primary care for six children together. Then the muddy battle began – but now it should be Angelina they turned.
According to legal documents of the American magazine people The initiation of the escrow process was originally scheduled for December 4, 2018. Now two megastars have asked the judges to extend their case. It seems that 43 years old has changed its strategy in court: "She is not looking for full care, and both sides are still working on solutions.", says several insiders. Brad Finally, the whole situation was saddened and said, "What is most important now is the satisfaction of our six children and I ask the press to give them the space they deserve in this difficult time."
Last time Angelina claims only irregular child support payments Brad get. "A thin covert attempt to manipulate media coverage," his lawyer said. In addition, his client asked for a new $ 8 million house and paid another 1.3 million to help his children. In June last year the court intervened: Angie must change its behavior so as not to lose its temporary bond: "Each of the six children should have healthy and strong relationships with mother and father", was at that time a court order.
Tips for Promiflash? Just email to: [email protected]