Bangladesh – A small country on the map of the world, everybody loves dream and fantasy. Use of very large technology in this country – whether it's a small mobile use or not. Though technology today is not just fantasy – Digital Satellite Usage in Digital Bangladesh has begun. Software technology is an essential part of using every technology in everyday life, which is a big industry itself.
The software industry is not too old in Bangladesh, but many obstacles have grown over the last 20 years. If these barriers are overcome, a large revenue sector such as human resources will be in the clothing industry in the software industry or abroad. The main purpose of this article is to identify these obstacles in the local software industry – to solve the problems.
1) Barriers for software companies:
Not properly invested – there is not enough investment in software products / platforms in our countries. This is called the main reason
- We do not have enough information about the market.
- Lack of qualified and high-quality business professionals.
- Large groups of companies are reluctant to use software business for various reasons.
- Most engineers start out startups that are not effective in managing investment.
- Lack of bank finances.
- In particular, the software is integral.
Lack of qualified and quality staff:
- Operator choices and IT engineers are usually poor. Most students who read computer science and engineering want to be software engineers. Lack of knowledge on how to prepare for many types of engineering contributions read this topic. As a result, students say they are not getting a job. On the other hand, software companies are unable to find suitable staff for them.
- Despite having enough IT companies, the trend of access to professional software companies is very small due to lack of headquarters.
- Given that there is not enough software industry, new experts are afraid they will consider it a career.
Build unplanned software / IT companies:
- Unscheduled software companies begin daily when no software company begins without specific plans in developed countries. These unscheduled software companies are trying to sell all types of products and services that result in uncontrolled competition in the market, price diversity and consumer confidence at the end of the day. If we can not get this excitement, the software market will be further damaged.
- Software is an enterprise that can not be done with a short-term plan. Of course, long-term planning is required. In the absence of this, we can see that the company moves rapidly from one type of service to another type of service. This means that the first business plan of services was not long-term. Becoming a businessman requires patience and firm morals. Today, when studying the history of those who are visible in the industry for 40-45 years, their skills and mental strength and perseverance have reached today.
Software can not be service-oriented:
- Most software companies in the country offer software to several customers over the first few years. But after one or more years, customers will not be able to provide service support. Most software architecture and enterprise infrastructure are not ready to provide customer support later, software fails at the end of the day. As a result, customers lose confidence in the software company, while software companies blame the customer.
Above all, due to barriers to the computer market, there are many main reasons why services are not oriented. Product development and marketing should consider a minimum service of 20 years.
Techno-commercial partnership Software Company:
- Most old software companies in our country are new businesses and technology companies, but software companies should create techno-commercial partnerships to develop products, market, legal, risk, and agreements.
Product compatibility and no market analysis:
- Local software companies began to produce and distribute products without local and international computational analysis. He can not survive in competition on the market. We should keep in mind that big business companies like Microsoft, Google, Oracle, and Ultimate Compactors of Software Business. Therefore, the software market should not get into business without natural and computational analyzes.
- Due to the lack of quality, security, and certification of local software companies' processes, the loss of all these vulnerabilities and, above all, client integrity has become an everyday thing.
2) Client mess:
Sufficient knowledge about purchasing software:
- With the exception of a few of our home client companies, others can not show skills that enable them to buy software and IT services. Due to the lack of awareness and skills, what they buy does not last long The checklist is completely different when it comes to purchasing software, intellectual property and IT services, and there are many disputes with software vendors who are discussing that the relationship is falling apart , leading to client data hazards.
Non-standard Business Processes:
- Small or medium businesses work in non-standard business processes. But when it comes to software, it has to meet many complexities when it comes to standard format. Because of this, many clients do not buy standard software with their own ordering software, from any team or firm – most of the time, customizing and maintaining this software is very difficult and costly.
Lack of knowledge about IT in client companies:
- Companies have found that their experts are very afraid of taking the software. They think their IT department will be able to weaken their positions (many of them use it). But it is not a mistake to understand IT alone – because of the software system it will not change the position or responsibility of anyone but will be very useful in fulfilling the duties.
3) Gap in education and software industry:
- Computer science or engineering, such as MBBS, do not receive instructions that will work in any specialization with the study. Educational institutions should help in building skills for their meritorious positions.
- Many market training is public and private, most of which do not play any part in the software industry. The main reason for this – the curriculum, which is not due to the need for software companies, is the creation of curriculum Some other obstacles are created only because of the lack of practical training
4) Barriers to trade:
- None of the business authorities working in the IT industry in Bangladesh mostly does not work with software. When working on cut-outs at the market, market development, raising awareness and working at the political level is very low and slower.
- Member software companies are not classified at government and private levels. As a result, the government or large company threatens to buy an electronic management system from a telephone service company.
- Most businesses do not work on the intervals of Internet, e-commerce and software companies.
5) State Barriers:
- The government is trying to get petrochemistry in the country, but the classification is very weak and there is no way to make decisions based on the recommendations of many business bodies.
- Local companies have a much lower priority for government purchases, and home software is not clear at a high level. As a result, software that should be purchased from local software also comes from other countries. We also saw that we were bought from all countries where the country does not have good diplomatic or business relations. For these reasons, from domestic sources to operation, there are many things that foreigners feel we are not.
- In the near future due to inexperience or neglect, our state-of-the-art data security is probably impossible.
- These are not rules that need to be taken into account soon when purchasing, updating, restoring and securing software data. As a result, a number of government systems are gradually becoming ineffective. Unless all these points are systematized, it will be difficult to protect state data.
6) Professional Prevention:
- Foreign orientation: In Bangladesh means good professional higher education abroad and permanent residence later. The big reason for infrastructure or state security, which I did not think. If the country becomes a bit illiterate, then the country goes on. However, the government should also consider how to secure the same domestic employment after higher education.
- Not focus on a career: in terms of learning and skills, there is less software industry for the carrier. Many people do not know when they came to the interview and came to the interview.
- Freelancing / Startup / Job – Do not worry about what to do and do not create a good position in any of the above.
- Less knowledge technology: Techniques from any subject can not be understood by our experts.
Finally, software business is one of the toughest businesses, but for those whose plans, investment, architecture, in phase is much easier.
To overcome these barriers to maintaining and improving the software industry, all kinds of help are needed[প্রকাশিত মতামত লেখকের একান্তই নিজস্ব। প্রিয়.কম লেখকের মতাদর্শ ও লেখার প্রতি শ্রদ্ধাশীল। প্রকাশিত মতামতের সঙ্গে প্রিয়.কম-এর সম্পাদকীয় নীতির মিল না-ও থাকতে পারে।]