Sunday , September 15 2019
Home / canada / "The Biggest Misconception": Mother explains why she left her placenta, pliers in the park

"The Biggest Misconception": Mother explains why she left her placenta, pliers in the park

A mother who left a flaming placenta, an umbilical cord and a pliers in Mississauga, Ont. a park that has triggered a huge police search, calls the incident a "misunderstanding" and says it simply returned its increment to nature.

On Monday afternoon, he found a passerby passerby of apparent birth at Sugar Maple Woods Park. For concern about the safety of her mother and her child, the Peel District Police conducted an extensive search of the area and issued a notice to the public asking for case information.

The next morning, Natasha Das Gupta received a call from her mother, who said, "I think your placenta is in the message."

The 27-year-old mother told CP24 that she had given birth to her daughter in a house in Brampton, Ont. more than a year ago. She said she kept everything from birth, including placenta and medical devices, and put it in a freezer bag.

After her daughter turned a year recently, Das Gupta said she thought it was time to do something with childbirth.

"I wanted to do something really natural," she explained. "I just did not want to throw it in the garbage and no, the compost basket was not a better choice. I really wanted to do something really beautiful and calm and just put something natural into nature."

On Friday evening, Das Gupta said she had caught a Tupperware container containing her birth for the first time from the freezer and went to a nearby park.

"I myself went into the woods and I found a good place, you know, hopeless, no one would find it and I had it in Tupperware and I threw it away somewhere alone, I wrapped the plastic and I figured that it was ," she said.

Das Gupta said she almost forgot about it until her mother called her Tuesday morning.

"I was like," My God, "" She said about her first reaction.

At the request of her friends and family, Das Gupta said she called the police to tell them that the placenta was her and she and her baby were all right. She said she realized there were people who were probably really afraid of her and her baby, so she decided to call the police.

After a telephone conversation with officer Das Gupta, she said she was going to the police station to testify about cameras, getting rid of her birth and giving them a DNA sample. She said they would tell her she could finally return them and do what she wanted with her.

Das Gupta called the whole experience "unreal" and said that he had never realized that something so private would have become so public.

"It was like the biggest misunderstanding of my life," she said.

Source link