Tuesday , September 17 2019
Home / chile / WOMAN GETS AFTER ELECTRIC SHAPE WHEN IT IS DEMOLITING THE TOTAL PHONE AFTER USING THE COUPLING

WOMAN GETS AFTER ELECTRIC SHAPE WHEN IT IS DEMOLITING THE TOTAL PHONE AFTER USING THE COUPLING



The woman died after receiving electric shock when disconnecting your mobile phone after leaving the shower.

The fact was that he lived in the Los Vilos community, the Coquimbo region and the disabled Katherine Retamales, 36, and mother of three,

According to Radio Cooperativa, the neighbor heard shouts and tried to help him.

See also: FBI helped: Police arrested subject for child pornography

"The victim was taking a shower, disconnecting her cell phone from the body and getting an electric shock that caused the cardiac arrest," said Captain Carabineros, Luis Ramírez, to the same station.

Katherine Retamales had it supply of refreshments to workers in this sector.


Source link