Tuesday , June 25 2019
Home / chile / Your actual age may be determined by bacteria in your gut

Your actual age may be determined by bacteria in your gut



Regardless of your wrinkles, your remarks or what your DNI suggests is not as important as you are circling, as you said, that you have already provided the Sun Agent: A less difficult way to counterfeit is to calculate how old you are analyzing your microbiology , say, bacteria in the intestine.

And it can be done simply by artificial intelligence.

Microbiota

Millions of bacteria in the intestine can help regulate everything from eating food to how our immune system works. The microbiota is also a surprisingly accurate biological clock, able to predict the age of most people,

To find out how microbes change over time, scientists are longevity Alex Zhavoronkov and colleagues from InSilico Medicine, the founding of Artificial Intelligence based in Rockville, Maryland, researched more than 3,600 samples of intestinal bacteria from 1,165 healthy individuals living around the world. A third sample was between 20 and 39 years of age, another third was between 40 and 59 and the last third was 60 to 90 years old.

Then, automatic learning has been used to analyze dataFirst, they trained a deep learning model based on a model inspired by how neurons work in the brain, in 95 different kinds of bacteria from 90% of the samples, along with the age of the people they come from. Finally, they asked for an algorithm to estimate the ages of people who provided the remaining 10%.

Virus 1913183 960 720

His program was able to accurately predict the age of someone within the four-year scale. Of the 95 species of bacteria, 39 were found to be the most important for estimating the age.

Zhavoronkov and his colleagues found that some microbes became more abundant as the elderly, like Eubacterium hallii, which is considered to be important for intestinal metabolism. The others have fallen, like Bacteroides vulgatus, which has been associated with ulcerative colitis, a type of inflammation in the digestive tract. Changes in diet, sleep habits and physical activity are likely to contribute to these changes in bacterial species,

Zhavoronkov says these "aging hours of microbioms" could be used as a basis for assessing how fast or slow the aging of a person, and whether factors such as alcohol, antibiotics, probiotics or diets have some effect on longevity. It could also be used to compare healthy people with those with certain diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, to see if their microbioms deviate from the norm.


Source link