- China is expanding its trade surplus with China's official media editor-in-chief: foreign goods should not be discriminated against in the Chinese market. VOA (Voice of America Chinese)
- For the first time in 75 years, the United States has become a net exporter of oil to the Australian media: paper-tiger-style successes.
- Analysis: China's import and export growth declined in November. Trade surplus rose to a new level in the year.
- The pace of import and export growth in China has been below expectations. Business surplus in the month increased by 16.4%.
- The US trade deficit has reached new values for decades, Trump loses trade wars
- View the full story in Google News