- Consumer prices increased by 2.5% y / y in April 2019 – News News News
- The increase in pork prices increases China's CPI growth to a six-month FT 中文 网
- Real-Time View: Chinese Consumer Price Index Rises Half Year in April, New Round of Pig Cycle Begins (Updated Version) Reuters
- Consumer prices rose by 2.5% year on year in April 2019 by the National Statistical Office of the People's Republic of China
- Chinese CPI and PPI continued to recover in April, up 14.4% y / y.
- View full story in Google News