- Consumer Report: Tesla's Automatic Lane Change Feature Has "Serious Security Risks" Engadget China Edition
- What happened to Tesla this year? – Tesla Tesla electric car cnBeta
- Consumer Report: Tesla's automatic ride requires a lot of human intervention, and the ability to change lanes is much smaller than humans.
- Tesla's shares fell to two and a half years, as the bond fell by 20%.
- Tesla fell sixth consecutive business day: 20% decline – IT & Transportation cnBeta
- View full story in Google News