- Decryption of "broad spectrum anticancer drugs": 75% of the treatment rate is poorly quantifiable, applicable to less expensive and hard-to-sell Wall Street
- The unit price of 230,000 anticancer drugs comes to China next year, but the drug rate is up to 75%.
- The so-called 75% of "broad spectrum" anti-cancer drugs are not "magic drugs" – IT and health cnBeta
- Unit Price of 230,000 Anticancer Drugs Coming to China next year, but drug rates up to 75%, controversy – Question and Answer to Alibaba
- A "broad spectrum" of anti-cancer drugs can treat 17 types of cancer? Indeed, but the effect is exaggerated.
- View the full story in Google News