- Gold prices peaked by more than eight months. The Fed promised to be patient with a further rise in interest rates.
- The Fed is about to hold the first show of the new year: will the prospect of shrinking the table "scare" into the market? Wall Street
- Powell's "face" is also important for the "library" of the US economy.
- The Fed is not moving to give up further progressive interest rate rhetoric (full version of the statement)
- President Fed Powell: The possibility of raising rates is not expected, causing turbulence in the market
- View the full story in Google News