Strong snow (December 7 – 21) is the third sunny season in winter, cold and cold in winter, and flies through the snow. At a time when yin is very strong, yang also begins. Out of the cave will come animals like tigers that are heavily hit by jang and will begin to interconnect and reproduce.
Effect of the heavy snow festival on the body
Since cold weather causes the blood vessels to come in contact, pay special attention to cardiovascular health at this time to avoid arrhythmia, stroke and even myocardial infarction.
Winter is also susceptible to lung problems or worsening of existing conditions. To keep your lungs, it is best to stay away from air pollution, stop smoking and drink plenty of warm water to remove toxins from your body.
In general, heavy snow festivals are also a time when people are prone to catch cold, so keeping heat is an important method of health care.
Great Snow Health 7 Breakthroughs
1. Eat more tea, people who are easy cold and cold can add a few slices of ginger to the tea.
2. Changing coffee with Indian milk tea helps strengthen kidney function.
3. Eat less sugar and polysaccharide disturbs the balance of body energy.
4. Wear hat, scarf and gloves to keep warm. Especially older people who live in heavy cold areas can wear a soft wave to keep their body temperature asleep.
5. Use the foot of one foot to massage the inside of the calf on the other side with a circular motion to support the circulation of energy.
6. Use warm, fragrant, fragrant oil (see below) to help boost your energy, refresh your mood and keep your body warm.
7. Avoid anger and fear, protect your heart and your brain.
Suitable for heavy snowy dishes
Use high quality nut oils such as sesame oil, walnut oil, or avocado oil that cooks food. This type of oil helps the body to get good energy and maintain its heat.
Eat more broccoli, dill (fennel), chestnuts, cashew, onions, jam and walnuts. These foods are a good source of protein during a heavy snowy season.
For those who want to specifically improve their cardiovascular health, they can enjoy more red meals such as beetroot, cranberries, strawberries, cherries, pink jams and pink tea.
Essential oil for heavy snow
In heavy snowy season, spicy essential oils such as geranium, rose, sandalwood, rosewood, lemongrass, church, ginger or cinnamon essential oil can be used to warm the heart and strengthen the body.
Text / Moreen Liao (Aroma Therapist)
─ Go from the Epoch Times
(Editor: Li Hong)