- Oil production will be reduced by Channel 8 News & Current Affairs
- The deal was slower than expected! OPEC + will reduce production by 1.2 million barrels next year, and oil will increase by 6% during intraday trading.
- Focus: OPEC and Allies are not afraid of Trump's pressure to cut production by 1.2 million barrels per day. Oil prices have risen sharply.
- OPEC agrees to cut production by 1.2 million barrels per day and oil prices will increase
- The oil-producing country agrees to reduce production to stabilize international oil prices. Chinese Voice of America (VOA)
- View the full story in Google News