- The Chinese Foreign Office will summon the Canadian Ambassador to China to warn that if you do not let people "have serious consequences," the Chinese VOA (VOA)
- The Department of Foreign Affairs has convened a Canadian ambassador to China to attend ceremoniously for inadequate Huawei's arrest.
- China urges the Canadian Ambassador to China to demand the immediate release of Meng Xiazhou
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs called on the Canadian Ambassador in China to immediately release or the consequences would be condemned.
- The Department of Foreign Affairs called on the Canadian Ambassador: the immediate release of Meng Xiazhou, otherwise it would have serious consequences.
- View the full story in Google News