- Zhongtai Securities: Fed to raise interest rates next year or slow down pressure on emerging market is expected to ease Times Securities
- Societe Generale: Powell has just changed the "new bug". The interest rate will not be affected.
- Powell stated that interest rates below the neutral level are interpreted as a reduction in the rate of increase in interest rates.
- Focus: President Fed Powell's wording turns to dove, saying interest rates are approaching neutral, suggesting that interest rates are closing.
- Do not just stare at raising rates, Fed's contraction will have a bigger impact on the market! Wall Street
- View the full story in Google News