We recognize the symptoms of bloating and the ways to avoid it in this subject, but it is important to first identify the causes of flatulence and inform us by the gastroenterologist Dr. Anoop Kumar of Al Zahra Hospital in Sharjah, specifically:
Causes of flatulence:
- Abdominal diseases such as gastrointestinal bacteria.
- Take anti-inflammatory drugs without steroids.
- Ovarian diseases such as ovarian ulcers.
- Congestive heart failure.
- Malignant tuberculosis.
- The liquid is collected in the peritoneal cavity.
- Liver and kidney disease.
- Food composition of abdominal gases.
Unsatisfactory causes of flatulence:
- Nonalcoholic drinks.
- Smoking is the cause of bloating.
- The menstrual cycle in women is accompanied by swelling in the abdomen.
- Eat foods that cause stomach gases like cabbage and radish.
- Chewing in a way that causes air to enter the stomach.
- Eating chewing gum causes abdominal bloating.
Symptoms of flatulence:
- Enlargement of the abdomen.
- Gas spasms.
- Stomach pain.
- I long for vomiting.
- Frequent belching.
- Fatigue and total exhaustion.
Ways to avoid abdominal bloating:
- Eat slowly.
- Avoid all kinds of food that cause bloating.
- Stop smoking and soft drinks.
- Treatment of causal diseases.
- Drink herbal drinks that heal the stomach bloating like caraway.
Note: Please consult your doctor before taking or using this treatment.