Szombat Magyar Közlöny promised to prepare large-scale plans for government operations in Budapest, Portfolio.
- They would connect the southern and western railway stations with the tunnel. After completion, the southern areas could be closed and Nyugati would be the most important station in Budapest.
- The Kelenföld and Ferencváros railway stations will be connected and a new railway bridge will be needed and new stops will be built at Nádorkert, Közvágóhíd and Népliget.
- Ráckevei – Csepel HÉV was moved to Kálvin's Square. In the long run, this could be associated with Szentendre HÉV, and it would be one of the fifth metro of the North Buda – South Pest line itself.
- Gödöllő-Csömör HÉV will be connected to the metro line no. 2 in the square of the head of Őrs.
- Major development programs are planned on the bridgehead of the Pák Rakúczi Bridge. Colleges, sports grounds, etc.
For now, it is only a question of how EU money is being spent in compiling these plans, so these things are not built today, but in the direction of courageous thoughts. (Portfolio.hu)