Dublin, 28 October 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Haematological and coagulation markets (laboratory and decentralized markets)” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The haematology and coagulation markets (laboratory and decentralized markets) examine the current state of the two growing test markets.
The report contains a discussion on COVID-19, which concerns the haematology and coagulation market. Several world healthcare organizations and healthcare professionals have reported negative effects of COVID-19 in patients with haematological diseases, including rare diseases such as sickle cell disease and thalassemia.
Coagulation testing, including d-dimer, is considered a growing indicator of impact and clinical outcomes in patients with COVID-19. Several international organizations are responsible for identifying and publishing recommendations and guidelines for the management of coagulopathy in patients with COVID-19.
Hematology is the study of peripheral blood and bone marrow cells to diagnose various blood diseases, including leukemias, anemia, and autoimmune diseases. The range of hematology tests includes: CBC + 5-part difference (or 3-part difference), manual difference / control, hematocrit, hemoglobin (automated, manual), sedimentation rate, reticulocyte count, white blood cell (WBC) count, platelet count and analysis and red blood cell (RBC) count.
The global market research for haematological testing includes analyzers / instruments and reagents: all commercial laboratory and hospital products, some research products used in clinical laboratories, and the sale of OTC products (not testing services).
Presented market data points include:
- Global market for haematological tests by product segment, 2019-2024 (millions of USD) (laboratory hematology, decentralized [POC] Hematology, Hematology Testing Market)
- Global Laboratory Market for Hematology Tests and Instruments, 2019 and 2024 (millions of USD)
- Global laboratory market for haematological tests and instruments, by region, 2019 (%) (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, ZS)
- Top-level hematology, company revenues (laboratory and POC), 2019 (millions of USD)
- Decentralized Hematology Test and Instrument Market, 2019 and 2024 (millions of USD)
- Global Decentralized Hematology Test and Instrument Market, by Region, 2019 (%) (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, RoW)
- Hematology analyzer Distribution of sales according to the possibility of supply, estimated 2019 (%) (sales of 5-part difference analyzer, sales of 3-part difference analyzer, other analyzers)
- Laboratory hematological sales by analyte, estimate 2019 (%) (CBC, Hemoglobin, Other specialized)
Hemostasis (coagulation) is a complex process in which more enzymes and proteins regulate blood flow and clot formation. Part of this process is coagulation (clot formation), fibrinolysis and platelet aggregation. The need for hemostasis testing varies from laboratory to laboratory, with some facilities performing only routine preoperative testing (PT / INR and PTT), while others also perform special tests (coagulation factors).
In both cases, the constant increase in patient testing volumes, coupled with the growing demand for rapid, reliable results, required laboratories to seek hemostasis testing solutions that increase efficiency by providing consistent results and streamlining the workflow.
The global market assessment for coagulation tests (laboratory and all POCs) includes the d-dimer as a market segment.
Listed market data points:
- Global Coagulation Diagnostic Markets by Segment, 2019-2024 ($ million) (PT / INR – Lab, D-dimer – Lab, Molecular – Lab, Professional POC, Self POC)
- Global distribution of sales of D-dimers by region, 2019 (%) (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, RoW)
- Global Coagulation Test and Instrument Market by Region, 2019 (%) (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, RoW)
- Best Company Coagulation Revenue (Labs and POCs), 2019 (millions of USD)
Chapter 1: Summary
- Overview of hematology
- Hematology market overview
- Overview of coagulation
- Overview of the coagulation market
- Scope and methodology
- COVID-19 and hematology / coagulation
Chapter 2: Overview of hematology and trends
- Digital image analysis
- Automation laboratory n The Digital Evolution
- Quality control programs
Chapter 3: Laboratory hematological testing
- Product overview
- Market summary
- Regional laboratory hematology test and instrument market
Chapter 4: Decentralized hematological testing
- Hemoglobin / hematocrit on POC
- Market summary
- Regional decentralized hematology test and device market
Chapter 5: Hematological market analysis – leading suppliers
- Commercial outlook for hematology tests
Chapter 6: The coagulation market
- Special topics
- Direct oral anticoagulants (DOAC)
- Industrial acquisitions related to coagulation testing
- Market analysis
- Laboratory testing
- Genetic markers of hypercoagulopathy
- Decentralized coagulation testing n Professional use
- Decentralized coagulation testing n OTC
- Platelet testing
- Leading suppliers
- Commercial market for coagulation tests
Chapter 7: Company Profiles and Reviews
- Abbott diagnostics
- Beckman Coulter, Inc./Danaher
- CellaVision AB
- Diagnostica Stago, SAS
- DIAGON Kft. Hungary
- HemoCue / Radiometer / Danaher
- Horiba Medical
- Medica Corporation
- Microvisk Technologies
- Mindray – Shenzhen Mindray Bio-medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Roche Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Sysmex Corporation
- Werfen (Instrumentation Laboratory, Accriva Diagnostics)
- West Medica
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gvr4ft
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing targeted, comprehensive and tailor-made research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900