Karianne Vilde from Farmen was exposed to a photo shoot
An unstable driver targeted the farm participant and had to get out of the way to avoid being hit. – It was dramatically experienced, says Karianne Vilde Wølner.
The playwright’s girl, Karianne Vilde Wølner (26), made a name for herself this fall for her good mood, hard work and talkative nature on “Farmen”.
This season offered a large amount of drama among the participants, which, according to the 26-year-old, is inevitable.
– We are locked up on a farm without having the opportunity to contact one of our friends and do not have the opportunity to do the things we are used to. Then, of course, there will be some conflicts. We are a group where everyone loves attention. They put together people who are able to confront each other. Everyone did the drama in their own way, and that makes it a hell of a party, he laughs.
Always in the center of things
Karianne Vilde will not let conflict control over high temperatures – or small “actions” in everyday life. She is used to living a completely unusual life and has documented it on her own blog for many years.
She participated in the TVNorge TV series “Montebello camping”, a party with stars like Chris Brown when she lived in Los Angeles, befriended Simen Auke from the internationally acclaimed group “Broiler” and tends to end in the middle of events. in the city center.
– When I’m around, something always happens. Ask my friends. I don’t know why, but it’s always been that way. I don’t know if it’s in the right or wrong time, but there’s often some “action” where I am, he admits.
A farm participant says she experienced a burnout in a burning hotel in Spain and at the time she caused burns in a hotel room in Bali – when she tried as an electrician on one of the lamps in the room.
Also read (+) Sofia Helin: – Thanks to this series, I have a better understanding of Norwegian nationalism
It was focused on the perado image
The most dramatic episode that Karianne Vilde experienced was when she was exposed to a photographic parade in the center of Drammen in the summer of 2014.
– I remember my friend and I were on our way to lunch. As we crossed the road, we heard a noise. A car slipped out of a nearby parking lot and drove to us at full speed.
We were standing in the middle of the pedestrian zone on the road and I thought, “Shouldn’t the car stop?” It wasn’t planned, and it “worked” in our direction, so we had to get out of the way, says Karianne Vilde.
– We saw there was a boy on the ground in the parking lot, and we ran away. He was hit by the same driver. It was quite dramatic because it was aimed at us, he says.
According to a newspaper article in Drammens Tidende, after the incident, a 15-year-old man who was hit escaped with bruises on his side. A 30-year-old man who was known to the police was arrested and later convicted of a shocking incident.
– I was in court and the driver was fortunately punished for it. It could be an old lady walking across the road who couldn’t throw herself – or someone who wasn’t watching her because she had music on her ears. I thought that if I didn’t react so quickly, it could lead to death in the worst case. It is dramatic that someone can do it on purpose, emphasizes the 26-year-old, who fortunately did not damage the incident.
Also read: Paradise of the couple’s hut “Farm”: During the construction met the wall
Allowed from March
Since 2018, Karianne Vilde has lived hectically as a flight attendant in the SAS, but has been released since March due to a corona pandemic. Then everyday life suddenly fell silent.
– I really miss my job. I liked to get up at night and stay away for a long time. That’s why it was very good for me to be on the farm when I didn’t have a job yet. We were quarantined before entering, but then we felt the world open up. When we came out again, we realized that it was more on the way to “locking in.” I’m lucky I was inside a safe farm while the pandemic ruled, says the cheerful girl with a contagious laugh.
Also read: “The Farm” -Thor: – I received some suggestions
Especially good relationship
Karianne Vilde has been friends for life in Farmen, and it’s not hard for TV viewers to see that she’s had a particularly good relationship with Sindre Nyeng (23).
– We are very good friends, he smiles wisely.
– Are there any romantic feelings among you?
– Sindre and I lived together inside the farm, but we’ll see what happens now that we get home. We often talk on the phone. We’re friends, we’ll see. I’m not stressed about that, but take life with caution, he says.
Read also: Lilli Bendris: – I do best on my own
Corresponds to Northugu’s reputation
The farm participant was previously connected to cross-country skier Petter Northug (34).
Karianne Vilde was inside the farm when police took a former running star this summer while checking speed and holding 10 grams of cocaine that police found in his apartment.
The 26-year-old woman responds to rumors that she was part of a harsh environment that Petter explained to the press.
– I think it’s stupid that people associate me with the fact that Petter was taking drugs. When it’s a negative thing, it’s like being cut across the same comb. I think it’s stupid for people to think I should do that too. Then they should focus more on the positive in our relationship. Petter and I are good friends, and it’s weird that something negative happened, he explains.
Tired of the screen
Karianne Vilde could not read all the articles about Northugu. After living on a farm without cell phones and the Internet for many weeks, she struggles with concentration while sitting in front of a screen.
– It’s tiring for eyes with all the impressions. I can suddenly get it out of the conversations and forget what was said. It was fucking. It was easier to get to 1920 than to go back to the present. I was very stressed, I couldn’t sleep and I had to take sleeping pills from the doctor, he says.
Today, the released flight attendant misses life with the other participants in the Samsjø farm.
– I really liked it there and I think I was one of those who enjoyed the farm the most. I didn’t miss him at home at all, and I got a “noia” at the thought of passing. I just have good memories. It’s very fun to watch it in retrospect on TV, but sad that it all ends so fast, says Karianne Vilde.
Read also: Roald Øyen (80) values life more after the fall of horror
This case was first published on 20 November 2020 and last updated on 22 November 2020