Ninth turn This is how the ninth and final concept of 2020 will be paid out
EThe state aid program, Ingreso Solidario, will continue to be delivered to more than 3 million families until June 2021. The ninth and final transfer of 2020 will take place in December, so we’ll tell you How to find out if you are a recipient and when will you receive it in December.
Although the exact date of the ninth round has not been announced, It is expected to be advanced at Christmas, as with the eighth installment, which was paid in advance to match and benefit from VAT-free Day, said Social Welfare Director Susana Correa Borrero.
The delivery of the November payment began on 13 November and was extended to the last week of the month, because after the payment of 2.3 million participating households that are banked, Approximately 700,000 non-bank beneficiaries were allowed to select the incentive by cash transfer or over the counter.
Remember that you must verify to obtain the subsidy at incomeolidario.prosperidadsocial.gov.co (Department of Social Prosperity), if you are a beneficiary; then click on the link (link) of the relevant financial institution, this link will take you to the web portal of the assigned bank, where you know the specific process of supplying resources.
Recipients will also beinformed via text message, regardless of mobile phone technology, that the aid has been reversed.
Since the start of the pandemic assistance, Solidarity Income has included more than three million vulnerable households that have not been enrolled in any other social program and will receive monthly support of $ 160,000 until December 2020.
To deliver the eighth concept, which corresponds to the month of November, there were some innovations in this payment for people who have active products in the financial system: Banco Davivienda makes payments alternately; In AV Villas, Ita, Banco de Bogot and Banco de Occidente, payment will be available from this Saturday, November 21; and Banco Agrario will be available from Monday, November 23.
To check your balance, you must access the bank’s website where your registration was formalized, also from your mobile phone or via the public service telephone lines available to each of the financial entities.
- Enter the app store and download the Bancolombia a la Mano app.
- Enter your details: date of birth, document number and issue, mobile phone number and e-mail.
- Accept the terms of application.
- You will receive a message with a security code to complete the password creation.
From the Daviplat app, Davivienda clients will be able to control their movements to see how the $ 160,000 payment corresponding to Solidarity Income is reflected. Also calls Customer service lines: 338 38 38 in Bogot or 01 8000 12 3838 nationwide.
To check the Solidarity Income balance at Banco Agrario you need to call Customer service lines in Bogot 594 8500 and national line 01 8000 91 5000.
- Enter the app store and download Movia
- Register your mobile phone number and enter your security number to arrive via SMS.
- Select the document type and take a photo with your ID barcode.
- Enter your e-mail and confirm your password.
In the Bancolombia People app, clients of this entity can consult their balance to see a $ 160,000 transaction for a government grant or by calling: 343 00 00 in Bogot or 01-800-0912345 nationwide.
- Enter the app store and download Nequi.
- Enter a cell number (this will be the account number).
- Enter the 4 digits you received via SMS.
- Select the document type, enter the data, and scan the document.
- Create a four-digit password and take a photo.