Vivo Y95 is meant to be a smartphone budget, especially since the Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor is even part of a low cost category. The $ 265 Vivo Announcement places it somewhere on the border between two categories of entry and middle categories, so I can not say it's very attractive.
Full specifications for Vivo Y95:
- 6.22 "HD2 (1520 × 720 pixels), 19.5: 9, 2.5D curved glass;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core, Adreno 505, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB memory and support for microSD cards;
- Android 8.1 Oreo with FunTouch OS 4.5;
- dual-sim, 4G, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n, dualband, Wi-Fi direct, hotspot, bluetooth 5.0, A-GPS, dual-GPS, GLONASS and BDS fingerprint;
- 13 megapixels with autofocus, LED flash, 1080p movie, capture of bokeh, 2 megapixel camera with f / 2.4 + 20 megapixel camera f / 2.0;
- Rechargeable battery 4030 mAh, 163.5 gr. weight and thickness of 8.28 mm.
The Vivo Y95 has a stylish design, metal construction with a single-component design and a 20-megapixel AI camera and many photo features. The smartphone will be available in black and red, both versions with a blue-violet crossover.