There was gas in the flat in Podbrezov



Firefighters on Friday night interfered with a fire in Podbrez, where a gas explosion occurred in a residential building. TASR informed Zuzana Farkas from the Presidium of the Fire and Rescue Corps (HZS).

"The fire, which hit the saddle roof, was partly extinguished before the firemen arrived. At the event, one person suffered from burns, others with poisoned burns, " she said.

As stated by Borcín from the Operational Center of HaZZ Regional Office in Banská Bystrica, the explosion and subsequent fire occurred in a flat on the second floor in Podbrezová, called Kolkáreň. Five vehicles and 11 firefighters were sent to the intervention. The intervention is now over. "The injured two people were treated by the crews of the medical staff and the members of the SSI sanitary vehicle. One person transferred to the hospital, " reacted to the TASR after 22.00 hrs Borcin with the fact that at the event the questioners were the causes of the fires and the police.

As a result of the explosion, statics could be broken in a residential building. According to Borcin, the static has checked all the housing units and found no serious damage, so temporarily evacuated residents could return to their homes. The only exception is the apartment where the explosion occurred and the owner is in the hospital. In this one flat, it had to be gas-fired.


Source link