20 November 2018 at 19:08
Ljubljana – MMC RTV SLO, STA
In the Pokivyvska union of trade unions, it will not prevent the agreement that the government agreed on Monday with the school and two health unions.
But they want to see the final text of the strike agreement, he explained Jakob Počivavesk, Head of the coordinator of distinct committees of the trade union group in the public sector. They called on the government to rejoin them on Wednesday, and presented them with the final text of the agreement, which, if they understood it, is not yet completed.
"We are the first to get as many public employees as quickly as possible, as quickly as possible the highest salaries resulting from the agreement or the strike agreement. to the fact that it is mainly the result of rising salaries – unlike some other trade unions, which in these talks have very limited interests " said Počivavesk.
In his words, he finds that in a section that has financial implications he can be satisfied with the results achieved in the negotiations and the government wants two more commitments that have failed. The first is linked to a better assessment of individual jobs that have been unified by some government unions with some unions, with the same unified gains expected for all.
According to the company, they wanted to agree with the government to assess the impact of these exceptions on the next year's public sector job evaluation. If they find that, according to the same criteria and with the same reasoning for one grade, the assessment of the next job should be increased, then they would agree next year, he explained.
"It is by no means a specific escalation, but we want to reserve the right to act only on the basis of the same criteria and justifications that the government has already agreed on for better evaluation of certain jobs." he stressed. According to him, these jobs and titles are more than 160, of which only four have medical activities, four of the research activities, none of the state administration and also the salary group J.
Second, they expected the government to provide funds to increase labor costs. On the basis of the information they have, as well as their past experience, they fear that in some parts of the public sector financing problems will arise in the implementation of the agreed if this obligation does not exist.
Although these requests remained open, they decided not to insist that these two parties be included in the agreement. They have already announced that they will be entrusted with activities in the event of any financial difficulties in 2019. Next year, they intend to assess the impact of the exemptions agreed with the government by addressing interest claims.
On Wednesday, the three bundles agreed on Monday with government negotiators have initialed the strike agreement.
And what did they agree on? More below.
The strike agreement, which three trade unions have agreed on Monday with a government party, costs about the same amount as agreed in March, about 306 million euros. A maximum of about 265 million is the equivalent of wages. Although the text of the agreement is not yet available to the public, the main solution is known.
– staff in positions up to 26th grade receive one grade; shall enter into force on 1 January 2019;
– employees in higher grades receive two grades; effective from 1 November 2019;
– Employees in workplaces requiring a doctorate, master's degree, specialization gain three grades; effective from 1 September 2020.
(doctors generally exclude doctors, officials, directors and directors)
– contribution to night work: increase from 30% to 40% (hourly rate of basic salary);
– Contribution to Sunday work: rises from 75 to 90 percent;
– holiday allowance: an increase from 90% to 120%;
– part-time contribution: an increase of 13 to 15 percent, calculated for all hours and not only in the afternoon; all such amendments shall enter into force on 1 September 2019.
Additional salary increases per job
– one grade is awarded to a nurse and enrolled in a nurse in intensive care III, a postgraduate midwife in III. post-partum degree, postgraduate midwife in neonatal ward;
– One degree of salary is provided by teachers who perform class work.
– teacher counselors and teacher counselors will have the opportunity to achieve one degree in their careers more than ever; the same applies to cultural and social workers who have a comparablely regulated career path; effective from 1 September 2020.
– The delay of the right to pay for promotional events from April to December will become permanent.
– the performance of work remains frozen by 1 July 2020.
– Higher recruitment of employees with minimum or lower pay in 2018; The gross amount of € 208 is paid in December.
Jubilee prices and severance rates:
– In addition to the jubilee award in 30 years, the 40-year anniversary award is listed at the same height; promoting collective bargaining;
– on retirement, employees have severance pay of three and not two wages; enforcement by changing the collective agreement.
Compensation for work with dementia:
– the existing threshold of 23% for entitlement to such compensation is abolished.