November 28 – 40 days after the death of actress Zhytomyr "Diesel Show" Marina Poplavskaya, who died in a terrible accident near Kiev.
Marina's colleagues left a moving post on the official Facebook study page.
"Today is 40 days, because Marina Poplavska is not with us. Orthodox people believe that on the fortieth day the soul leaves Earth, but we know that you are now our angel and we feel #MarinaSnami," they signed the publication.
"Queen of Humor, Wise, Good, Deep and Talented – Like before, you love millions. We will not stop loving us, family and friends, friends, low bow and burn your star," wrote the Diesel Show artists.
The Marina fans also expressed their condolences in the publication.
"As time passes quickly, the kingdom of heaven is for her", "we remember you, Marina Poplavská, a golden, cheerful person" "for 40 days, how she lost," "remember, love, mourning" social network users.
As reported in the Journal of Zhytomyr, in the center of Zhitomir plans to build a memorial of famous actress Marina Poplavskaya, who died in a terrible accident near Kiev. With such an initiative, her friends and colleagues from the KVN team "Girls from Zhytomyr" turned to the city authorities.
7 facts about the queen of humor
- Marina has been working as a teacher of Ukrainian language and literature for more than 20 years.
- She loved all autumn flowers, carnations and yellow roses.
- He loved accessories, especially sunglasses.
- Marina really liked Odessa, the actress, like no one, did not know how to pass the colorful "Odessa" accent.
- The roots of Marina Poplavske come from Polish nobility – great grandfather Vytentii Lewandowski was a Polish baron.
- With her personal success, Marin called what she could accept and love.
- But above all, Marina loved people. Because of her audience, she was ready to choose and perform for a few days!
Actors of the "Diesel Show" remembered the memory of Marina Poplavská, who died in an accident 40 days ago