Barcelona moved the deficit of the two-wheeled first round when they seized Sevilla in the Copa del Rey semifinal.
Sevilla, the 2-0 winners in the first leg, went for a fine by Philippe Coutinho before Ever Banega hit Jasca Cillessen of Barca.
Ivan Rakitic extended for a second, Coutinho led third, and Sergi Roberto gave Barce 4-2 overall lead.
Guilherme Arana pulled one back in Seville, but the great team goals from Luis Suarez and Lionel Messi sealed the victory.
They got 6-1 in the second leg at Nou Camp when the holders finished 6-3 to get to Valencia and Real Betis in the final four.
In the fourth quarter, Real Madrid finished in Girona on Thursday, leading 4-2 from the first goal.
How the gates entered
- 1-0, Coutinho (Barcelona, 13 min). Messi goes to the ground under the Quincy Promes Challenge, guest guests claim that Messi kicked the ground instead of being contacted, but the referee awarded the penalty, and Coutinho threw it around Juan Soriano.
- Missed Penalties, Banega (Seville, 26 min). Gerard Pique brought Roque Mesa but Cillessen dashed to the left and saved Banega's penalty kick.
- 2-0, Rakitic (Barcelona, 31 min). Five minutes after Sevilla's failure, Arthur plays through the ball and Rakitic has managed to get the tip to sell it around Soriano.
- 3-0, Coutinho (Barcelona, 53 min). Suarez spits from the right side and Coutinho, sprints to the near post, gets in front of his marker and leads.
- 4-0, Sergi Roberto (Barcelona, 54 min). Messi slides the perfectly weighted ball into Robert's way and he splits it around Soriano.
- 4-1, Arana (Sevilla, 67 min). Cillessen's bad decision drops to Sevilla and eventually comes to Arano, who shoots into the net.
- 5-1, Suarez (Barcelona, 89 min). When Sevilla needs one goal to go further, he pushes the men forward on the corner, but the Barcelona counterattack sees Suarez crossing the Jordi Alba cross.
- 6-1, Messi (Barcelona, 93 min). Messi completes the gentle move by touching the four players who comfort the victory.
Elsewhere in the middle, Betis defeated Espanyol 3-1 after the next time to finish a 4-2 aggregate victory.