After getting some insights into sales, we now get more information sales in the United States over the past few days, which includes Thanksgiving (last Thursday) to Cyber Monday (last Monday).
Nintendo of America now confirms these figures in relation to the United States:
- Nintendo Switch sold more than the Wii in the same terms.
- It was the most successful week in Switch's history in the US.
- Nintendo Switch was one of the most online items on Thanksgiving and the best-selling online gaming product of all online Black Friday Cyber Monday.
- Users spent more than $ 250 million on Nintendo products from Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday. It's 45 percent more than last year.
O Nintendo Switch, you have entered the following:
- Nintendo Switch hardware sales rose 115 percent over the same period in 2017.
- Total sales of Nintendo Switch, which has not yet used its second Christmas, reached more than 8.2 million units.
- Sale of own games, including digital downloads, exceeded one million units from November 22 to November 26 and exceeded the total of 2017 by 78 percent.
- Pokémon: Let's Go has reached more than 1.5 million units since its launch on November 16 between the two American versions.
- Super Mario Party surpassed total sales of 1 million units, making it the fastest-selling Mario Party game and the fifth fastest-selling Nintendo Switch game in the area.
- The sale of Legend of Zelda was thriving: Wild Wilderness, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Mario Odyssey and Splatoon 2.
In relation to Nintendo 3DS, it also offers the following data:
- Partly thanks to strong sales from Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday, Nintendo 3DS sales reached 22 million.
- Additionally, after 12 months of availability, the combined combined sales of Pokémon Ultrasol and Pokémon Ultraluna exceeded 2.2 million.
We finally knew about it classic miniature console:
- Also helped by strong sales from 22 to 26 November Super Nintendo Entertainment System: Super NES Classic Edition exceeded 2.5 million sales.
- Nintendo Entertainment: NES Classic Edition outperformed total sales of 2 million.
What do you think about these dates?