Bandai Namco has released her first free update for her combat game card a few days ago Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Missionas well as a demo. Bandai Namco now shares full notes the latest updatesas well as already working to solve the problem by mistake which was recently discovered after launching this first update.
Here are all the details:
Free update content
- 16 new cards with 14 from Dragon Ball Super: Broly (complete list below)
- New content for creation mode: 13 super attacks, 14 skills, 16 characters, 7 accessories (Super Attack type), 13 accessories (Skill type)
- 4 new battle scenarios
- 10 Extra Missions, Available in Hero Lab.
- Added Friendship Bonus for Newly Added Characters (11)
- Bulma's voice in the game was replaced by the voice of a new actress after the actress's death.
- New Background Music Options: Players can now customize background music with Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission and Dragon Ball Heroes anime series.
- Help text has been added to the online screen of Team Battle and DB Cup.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes patch notes: World Mission – Version 1.01.01
In addition to the free update, a patch has been implemented to solve the most important issues that have been reported when the game is launched. More fixes will be posted later to improve the game experience.
Fix 1.01.01 fixes the following issues:
- The game is blocked when you start a Hero Stadium tournament with Dark Demon God as an avatar, God Up or Super God Class Up.
- The Trunks navigation voice disappears during the battle after playing the mini "impact shock" game in the hero's lab.
- When you try to battle online while the Trunk's voice has disappeared, the game gets stuck when the chase appears.
- The reward conditions in the creation mode are not working properly.
- Unlimited rewards: failure in creation mode.
Important for Nintendo Switch users:
The error described below was detected after the patch was submitted.
Using an original personalized card created with free update features (sign stickers, skills, accessories, and Super Attachment accessory items) in the loaded editing mission will generate a connection error message. This error does not occur in Story mode.
The situation of this error is still being examined and we will solve it as soon as possible.
We apologize for the inconvenience and want to assure the user that we are currently working to resolve this error so that it is implemented as soon as possible. Once again, we would like to thank everyone for their continued support for SUPER DRAGON BALL HEROES: WORLD MISSION.
New letter list:
- UM5-054 Vegeta: BR (SSGSS)
- UM6-050 Goku: BR (SSGSS)
- UM5-068 Broly: BR (Fury, Battle Suit)
- UM6-052 Vegeta: BR (SSG)
- UM5-059 Bulma: BR (snow)
- UM5-061 Gine: BR
- UM5-063 King Cold: BR
- UM6-058 Bardock: BR
- UM6-065 Broly: BR (normal suit, damaged)
- UM6-068 Cheelai: BR
- UM6-067 Lemo: BR
- UM5-065 Nappa: BR
- UMPW-01: Goku: Zeno
- UMPW-02: Vegeta: Zeno (SS4)
- UMPW-03: Tribes: The Future (SS1) (Prison Costume)
- UMPW-04: Sealas (Normal)
What do you think?