28 November 2018 08:47
Updated November 28, 2018 09:50
The service station in Maracay, Aragua, appeared on Wednesday morning. The incident took place at Casanova-Godoy Avenue.
Thanks to images shared by Twitter users, it was possible to see how the smoke shadow rose during the incident.
Journalist Gregorio Díazová explained that the motorcycle caused burning when filling gasoline on the spot. He added that both fire extinguishers were damaged.
Officers of the shooters in Aragua went to the place where they controlled the fire.
– Venemundo Web (@VenemundoWeb) 28 November 2018
# 28Nov #Aragua #Maracay Fire at the San Jacinto Service Station, in front of the Kellogs. The authorities are running out of flames.
– @ victoria1039fm pic.twitter.com/HL3HoqDiHh
– Report Now (@ReportYa) 28 November 2018
# 28Nov 8:30 Bus station Casanova Godoy PV fired, #MaracayAfter Kellogg's motorcycle filled with gasoline and burned. 2 unsuitable extinguishers. No injuries. Controlled situation pic.twitter.com/oulDscgoSC
– Gregoria Díaz (@churuguara) 28 November 2018
# 28Nov Fire at a gas station at Casanova Godoy Avenue, near Montaña Fresco in San Jacinto, Maracay, the state of Aragua.
,@trafficARAGUA @traficovv @EUtrafico @MARACAYACTIVA pic.twitter.com/95SNPF8zb5
– LUIS DALIER ™ – Diario El Sol (@luisdalier) 28 November 2018
– TVVenezuela News (@TVVnoticias) 28 November 2018
– El Pitazo (@ ElPitazoTV) 28 November 2018
#Siniestro Fire registered at the petrol station #SanJacinto after the motorcycle unit has reached the combustion when it was supplied with fuel. Islanders used fire extinguishers but did not work #Maracay pic.twitter.com/cqL4E512p1
– Eleazar Urbaez (@FEDGLOCK) 28 November 2018
– Aragüeño (@ ElAragueno) 28 November 2018