Wednesday, 30/01/2019 20:55 (GMT + 7)
Inventor James Dyson, known as modern Thomas Edison, just surpassed two other billionaires who ranked first in the richest British ranking.
James Dyson (71), the inventor of a contactless vacuum cleaner, is currently the richest billionaire of Britain after his company earned a record profit in 2018. In 2018, Dyson acquired a 1, £ 1 billion, while in 2017 it is £ 801 million. According to the Bloomberg Billionaires, this achievement has brought $ 3.4 billion, making $ 13.8 billion (~ 319.9 trillion US dollars).
According to Bloomberg, Dyson just overtook Jim Ratcliffe (founder of the Ineos Group Chemical Factory) and Hugh Grosvenor (7th Duke of Westminster, England) to become the richest British man. Hugh Grosvenor was once the richest man in the UK thanks to his family owned land in 1677, until Ratcliffe last year. Currently, the 27-year-old Duke is the third richest man in the UK with assets of $ 12.4 billion (~ 287.4 trillion US dollars).
Inventor James Dyson is Britain's richest billionaire
Dyson, one of the largest technology companies in the UK, is known for home appliances. In 2018, the company's profits increased due to the demand for new hair care products. The company has won huge profits from its Asian customer base, which has earned more than 50% of its revenue. In November 2018, Alibaba said that many of the best-selling products on November 11 were from Dyson.
Dyson is the famous product of vacuum cleaners and hair dryers, the company has also expanded its scale of air purifiers and hair care products. Moreover, Dyson's tramway is realized until 2021.
Important milestones in James Dyson's billionaire career:
– 1974: Designing a house, castors
– 1983: Completion of the first vacuum cleaner design without bags
– 1986: Registration of technology licenses for vacuum cleaners in Japan.
– 1993: Sales of the first model of the Dyson DC01 vacuum cleaner on the UK market.
– 2000: He won Hoover to curtail the idea of a vacuum cleaner.
– 2006: Dyson hair dryer was born.
– 2007: Queen Elizabeth II. In Buckingham Palace.
– 2013: Samsung sued for breach of the Dyson patent vacuum cleaner.
– 2014: Sponsored by the Technical Research Center at Cambridge University.
Officially divorced after 25 years of imprisonment, Jeff Bezos's fortune is $ 137 billion threatened by splitting and …