YouTube, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video have the ability to download video or movie for offline playback. This feature is useful because you can enjoy your favorite TV show, movie and other content when you don't have Wi-Fi or mobile connectivity, like on the subway or on the plane.
Here you can download videos and shows from YouTube, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video for offline viewing.
*Open YouTube app on your Android smartphone or iPhone and start the video.
* Tap a video you want to download for offline viewing.
* Click on Download, between Share and Add to the buttons below the video title.
* Click the button video quality you want to download the video.
* Click on OK.
Keep in mind that download YouTube videos created illegal in many parts of the world Copyright Infringement. Users may use third party services to download YouTube videos, which is contrary to the YouTube Terms of Service.
If you really want to save YouTube videos without breaking the rules, offline browsing is the best choice in our opinion. You can save selected YouTube videos offline for a few days on your smartphone and watch multiple times without connecting to mobile data.
Just like YouTube Netflix It also gives you the ability to download and watch TV shows and movies for offline viewing. Not all shows are available for offline viewing, but there is plenty of content that can be stored in your phone's storage and then viewed offline when you don't have a stable internet connection.
How does it work:
* Light it up Netflix on your Android smartphone or iPhone.
* Tap the show or movie you want to download.
* Click the button Menu in the upper left corner. It looks like three horizontal lines.
* Click on Available for Download.
On Android smartphones, choose where you want to save your downloads. If you wish to download a movie or episode to an SD card, give the app permission to access the card. Remember: Downloadable content is restricted to your device because the content is DRM protected. So you can't share a show with anyone else via Bluetooth or SD card exchange.
When you watch an episode, remove the clip from the device. Delete Download, go to My downloads > Edit and click X in the red box next to the movies or episodes you want to permanently remove.
Amazon Prime Video
Amazon is another popular OTT platform that allows you to download a movie or TV episode to watch offline on your smartphone. There is already a wide selection of shows available for offline viewing, including most of the original platform content.
How to download a movie or TV episode on Amazon Prime Video
* Open Amazon Prime Video app on your Android smartphone or iPhone or Fire tablet
* Find a TV episode or movie you want download.
* Click the button icon videos.
* Tab Download.
* Click on Downloading To view a list of downloaded movies or TV shows and start streaming content on your device.
Of course you can always choose download quality you want. Keep in mind that the higher the content quality, the more storage space it will require on your device.